View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 07:02 PM
christian.a
Regular 'Geeker

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sstor792 View Post
Does anyone know how to make sashimi run on startup after a flash, i thought it was supposed to but i always have to go manually run it from the program folder. Any ideas??
Also: Does anyone know how to backup the auto backlight setting. Maybe a reg key...?
Thanks.
someone correct me if i am wrong but i thought the chef had to cook that in. i used another rom before ended the installation with sashimi still open and automatically installed my stuff if i didnt exit in time. on NRG's roms, i start manually.

as for your second question, i use lumos to control backlight so after i set it, i copy "settings.txt" file to sashimi/auto/cab/root/program files/lumos...works every time!

EDIT: try this post from DV8Ways:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ig.txt&page=10

a very simple process that i will now use weekly (i say weekly because that's how often we get these kick @$$ ROMS. LOL!)

Last edited by christian.a; 12-07-2009 at 12:50 PM. Reason: added link to another thread
This post has been thanked 1 times.