View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 02:21 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prouser1 View Post
VZW customer and cannot get any of the 21877 builds to flash. Phone gets stuck on startup screen... "Please wait, phone starting up". Any ideas as to what's causing this? Also, somewhat unrelated, have not been able to get GPS to lock on on any of the other EnergyRom builds. Any other VZW customers with this issue?
yup this is true lol, i posted that back on 11-27, all and every vzw tp owner that has attempted to flash all builds of 21877 has ended in the same result as you sadly,i have tried everything i know to figure it out myself i have addressed it several times yet remain clueless lol so my suggestion is if you like 6.5 then go back to 11-25 2.5 21xxx builds or earlier i to am a fan of 6.5 over 6.5.x but im running 12-4 28008 with no issues other than no matter what pp i try i am watching my ram climb and idle @ 90% (and yes im changing hex as per coolguy,thanks!!)
i tried last nights release as well with no luck,but my best guess is we will end up having to wait till the next release of 21xxx,as far as your other issue mine locks instantly, sometimes scarily fast lol,have you tried using different radios? what's your current coverage like?

see what i mean bout the memory!!!!

Last edited by Straitup27; 12-05-2009 at 02:42 PM. Reason: add pic