View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 02:01 PM
Mr. X
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090922H (23052.5.3.0) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksasol View Post
I don't understand why you have to be sarcastically ungrateful and taking for granted at Juicy.
who are you referring to? broken promises are uncool, ive made them my self and the users were mad at me too. i dont blame then... things changed is all. it sucks... but still empty hope sucks. It is what it is guys, he may come back and save the day but you also may not want to hold your breath and if you not one for hopes and dreams then this wait may not be for you. I hope he proves this wrong but again ti is what it is.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!