View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 12:02 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltatristar500 View Post
Ok, here is the deal, why do I get the nice threaded MMS style interface when I send a MMS to myself for testing, yet I text my borther to send me an MMS. When I got it, there a was text with his phone number instead of his name and last name. then when I open the message (via all message tab, since it wont open in the sense interface) I click the phone number and there is like a huge grayish bar with the pic on it. I would like to have the threaded style MMS only. I think Arcsoft 8.0.82.79 has this look with the default win sms interface.
Which build are you on?
For me I did the old MMS set up. Ran MMS removal cab, SR, Arcsoft, SR.
Now Arcsoft 5.2.1.22 would not open in Sense or MS Messaging.
Arcsoft 5.0.82.79 wont open in Sense either but WILL open in MS Messaging.
This is still strange IMO as the Arcsoft programs usually open within Sense.
Got me