View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 11:16 AM
meatgel
you know ...

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: Home Screen Customizer, available on Marketplace

This was updated to 1.4.

From thedumbkid's XDA thread:

"I released v1.4. You can find it on US Marketplace as usual. There are several new translations available thanks to several volunteers! The new localized interfaces are: German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, and Swedish.

Favorite contacts panel now shows contact pictures.

Weather panel added auto-update based on a selected interval, and it also added city search to make it very simple for using it with non-US cities.

A new panel is added for Favorite App/MRU and you can see a screenshot of it on the first post.

I actually released v1.4 earlier than I should because I've since then received more help with translations. So v1.5 will be a more minor release with no new panels being added. It'll be mainly to add even more translations, bug fixes and once I've got all the translations I'll start pushing it out to other regions' marketplaces."

I love that there are pics in the contacts panel now AND the apps panel is fabulous. This makes titanium so much easier!!!

Sprint Evo 3D! ...