klynch1969
N00b

klynch1969 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28008/21877 |Dec 4| ★ Sense 2.5 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
Welcome to the PPCGeeks klynch. As you can see from the peanut gallery, Leo is the codename of the HTC HD2, the phone that the GUI was taken from, which is called Sense 2.5.
The man you speak so kindly about is named NRGZ28 (or just NRG for short) and I'm sure will be happy you like his ROM so much.

Come on guys, think about it. It's his first post! His first post! That means he was able to figure out how to unlock and flash his ROM by searching, and reading, not just going to forum X and posting "OMG HOW DOES I MAKE MY FONEZ DO DIS???". I'm sure that's more than can be said by most of the people on this site. I for one welcome him, yes it was a bit of a funny read, but, to paraphrase some old dead guy A kick ass chef by any other name is still a kick ass chef.
ROFLMAO - I have actually read over many XDAD and PPCG forum entries for a number of years and have flashed a number of phones and devices. Also flashing anything that you use on a daily basis without reading everything and understanding it, is just plain stupid. As for the name futz, oops (E.I.