View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 04:24 AM
Rager02
VIP Member

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
No call Service after new flash?

Hello all well this is my problem.ones about every 3-4 times flashing after a random soft reset i get no call service my web and sms work fine but my calls do not i have simply a circle with line across similar to the "no smoking sign" i have seen it with just about every rom ive flashed before i use sashimi after flash but have seen it before i started using that program.i dont know if its something im installing because i install the same things a hard reset later and all works fine.hard reset is not an issues but just gets annoying when having a flashathon day LOL i appreciate anyones help good day.