View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 02:10 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
i have 0 sms issues & now with landscape being worked on & first beta released, its a real shame. i only hope he will reconsider once its nearly perfected.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Same here on the SMS mod. No problems, especially with the landscape that was just posted. And, it's soooo much faster than the LEO crap. Just my 2C.
I flashed 12-02 28008 2.5 and couldn't send a text like a lot of others. Going to see what's up with this ROM. I've been using the mod elsewhere and agree 1000% it's awesome, I installed the files from ahuskins post and it rocks!!!