xxxjdoggxxx
PPCGeeks Regular

xxxjdoggxxx is a n00b
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RhodiumW CDMA Worldphone HardSPL Unlocker Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillithz View Post
wow your dangerous bro. honestly though if getting the exe to install is this much trouble you might want to get some in person help. You should be able to disable your av or tell it to ignore that file, go into quarantine and restore it. the exe disappeared cuz the av found it and thought it was a virus. You should set up your av to not perm. delete it but to just move to trash or quarantine folder so you can restore and all the other things above I mentioned.
If you had read my previous post you would see that I completely uninstalled my antivirus (not just so I can unlock my phone but because it was causing other unrelated problems). Also the unlocker exe was not on the quarantine list so I think I can rule out the antivirus software as the problem. I then re downloaded the unlocker and still have the same problem. I also disabled all the vista security software and that didn't work.

I did some searching on google about vista automatically removing exe files and it looks like a lot of people are having similar problems but I could not find a solution. Some people suggested disabling UAC which I tried and it didn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telek View Post
If the extraction worked then you don't need the exe anymore...
The extraction did work when I extracted it to my sd card using my phone but as soon as I tried to transfer the exe to my computer it disappeared. Therefor I was not able to run the exe on my computer. It seems like this is one of the many issues with vista. Unfortunately I can't install xp on my laptop as there are no xp drivers available for some of my hardware and I don't have another computer to use.

Is there a reason there isn't a nbh file available for the Touch Pro 2 to unlock it like there is for the Touch Pro 1? Sorry if that is a stupid question but I just switched a few days ago from a Touch Pro 1 to a Touch Pro 2 and never had any problems like this unlocking the Touch Pro 1. I was able to unlock it right from my sd card. Hopefully I can figure this out soon because I miss having energyrom on my phone.