View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 01:12 AM
blackmagic352
PPCGeeks Regular

blackmagic352 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soinkster View Post
they are the arrogant ones that blow you off trust me

Well a black woman went beyond with me and this situation. She stayed on the phone with me for 2 1/2 hours trying to get me in another phone.
I had guy over the phone note in my account that I was able to be switched to a different phone because he wasn’t able to order do to me having so many tp1 in a year. Went to store. Store tells me they can’t do it and that I have to do it over the phone (they have no manager, and two new employees working) I call and go from cs to adv exchange and disconnect a few time, I finally get the "black woman" that I tell her what’s been going on. She talking to me and instructing the in-store rep on what to do. For my trouble she gives me a $50 credit to my account.
Still don’t have my tp2 cause the computer says they are out of stock. But I told her the only phone I wanted out of the ones offered was the tp2. She noted in my account.... when tp2s are available this customer may replace his phone.... something like that.

So please don’t turn this into a racial thing because vie had plenty other races do so much worst to me!!!!