View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 12:29 AM
jmendoza
Lurker

jmendoza is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cant call or text..help!!

Hey everybody..Been coming to PPCGeeks for awhile but this is my first post.I've pretty much learned how to do everything on my own(unlike ALOT of people, I know how to use the search button)thanks to reading alot of post.I've had the touch pro on metropcs for a couple of month and I love this phone.Been flashing and doing everything with it.Never had any problems until now.

I was using Energy 21877 nov.27 build for a couple of days with no problem.Calling, texting, evrything perfectly without having to disable or change off anything.Last nite i decided to try out the 21877 dec.2 build and my texts couldnt be sent.I've read that its happened to a couple of people too so i just said that I'll find out how to fix its in the morning since it was late and i was tired..

Next morning I tried to make a call and some crap about american roaming network came up, so i was like "what the hell"!! Did some research and somehow my MSID got changed to a number that aint mine. I have no idea how the hell this happened.Never did anything different..Hard rest, falsh dance, hard reset, flash,etc..Now i cant call or text.

If somebody has any idea what happened please help! It would be greatly appreciated.