View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 05:14 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmesaul8889 View Post
I know this is a known issue, SMSs stay unread unless you exit the thread, and/or the Messaging program freezes when theres more than one unread message when closing the thread.

I found Loser's SMS fix, and it worked fine when i was using it for the newest 6.1 release, but now with the 21877 build, it wont let me compose a new message..

any tips or ideas?
It's possible that fix is for the HTC Messaging App. The current Dec 2nd version of the ROM has a ported version of the old 2.1 manila texting application cooked in. So it's possible that fix for the HTC App isn't going to work on Dec2nd.

I would roll back to the Nov 27th ROM, assuming that was the last version you had working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazin_diva400 View Post
Is anybody else experiencing this when installing Max Manila 2.51919 ultimate?? I went to remove it and everything is back to normal. This hasn't happened to me beforehand.

edit: I'm currently using 28008 2.5 dec.2

Heck yea...every once in awhile Max Mod seems to smear my screen...it's random, and doesn't happen often enough to warrant removing the mod. ...but yea, I've seen it for what that's worth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbmm View Post
its nearly impossible to send text using 21877 rom. any one have any idea how to overcome this. whenever you pop the keyboard out the text box and send button dissapear when trying to reply to a text message
You'll probably like the Nov 27th ROM then. The "2.1" Manila Mod seems to be causing people some headaches with the lack of landscape support...and that has been cooked into the Dec2nd release. That's why you lose the send button.