View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 05:04 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [Always Updating][KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23509/28004-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by auTONYmous View Post
I've been pulling my hair out trying to figure why Sashimi won't autorun, and I noticed something else: There's a mortscript in /Windows/Startup that presumably isn't running either.

Then I looked through my last few nightly kitchens and found this:
in RZ\EXT\Baseline\4_rz_apps\RZ_Mortscript\app.reg:

Code:
 HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MortScript]
Missing "[" at the beginning of the first line.
thanks for pointing that out.. it was also missing the REGEDIT4 header. I fixed it. other apps must have set those entries because mortscript kept working for me. all my mortscirpts works fine. (customization and others) did this fix your sashimi? it seems like it wouldn't, but let me know. I never have used sashimi