View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 03:42 PM
Nickles
Halfway to VIP Status

Nickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any other (former) WinMo users frustrated at lack of Droid customization?

Had my droid for about 1 month now.
So far, i am able to everything (with installed market apps), that i could do with my old Titan (remote access, FTP, etc...)

Having said that, there are certainly a few things i am annoyed about, but not enough to really worry at this point, because i am sure they will be addresed in the future.

Lack of WAV playback is absurd. i find that the single most disappointing feature.
We all had TCMP core player back in WinMo and that thing could play anything you threw at it.. Native video and audio format diversity is severly lacking.

No fault of the phone, since there aren't as many hard buttons to begin with, but i do miss the customization i had with hardware button launch. (instant flashlight, comm center, etc...)

other than those 2 things, i can't pinpoint anything else i can't do on my droid that i could with my titan.

loving is so far. (PS - the volume on mine is plenty loud enough - and actually i am VERY impressed with the sound quality of MP3's played right through the speaker)