View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 03:18 PM
GhettoBSD
Socrates Philosophy

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

conflikt: i don't know whether to feel bad for you or laugh at you. Why would you take a pre especially when people can and are still getting tp2's? I would be very upset if I paid $500 for a device and it broke within a month and got it replaced with a used phone that was junk. I would fight until I had it properly replaced.

The reason I say laugh is you say you've been with sprint for many years, upgrade twice a year but paid $500? Most pay 100-300. So something doesn't add up. Also sounds like you're too impatient. Read the tips everyone has and you'll get your phone.

I also figure this problem is the same deal when the TP came out and everyone was trying to replace the titan/mogul. Just give it time and you'll get your phone soon enough. I have 2 tp's and my second one is in mint condition. It doesn't get used much and has a seidio cover and clip so it's always well protected. Might be worth some $ some day being it's of a batch that doesn't have problems! Also my main tp has lasted this far without major issues (nothing that roms can't fix) and until the last 2-3 days has started to act squirrely. Sure it had some rough spots with the keyboard but nothing to make me want to go through the hassle of getting several phones to get upgraded.

Oh yeah and everyone should go to the BBB and complain since we've paid for high dollar phones and get crap replacements. It's just like buying a new car, then it F's up and is replaced with a used car of the same model. No one would allow this to go on because there are laws that protect us. So someone who has connections or know how should start a case to get people who have legitimate problems compensated.

Make sure you donate to those who spend countless hours improving your PPC/android experience!