View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 03:08 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] [11/28/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R5 (21882) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLawicki View Post
I am just limited on time and i'm sure many of you know me here...but...just trying to make this quick as I don't have time to browse the threads as quickly as most of you...I am FINALLY thinking of flashing my TP2 to something. (on sprint) Juicy always kept me sprung lol...just gimme the up's and down's of this ROM. Just the big stuff. I have been following since R1...seen the vid with r2...looked a bit laggy...sum it up for me fellas (and ladies)

Thank you in advance!!!!
flash and see, i didnt think the rom was"laggy" but i didnt like the mms issues but thats not a juicy issue and batterylife is great on this rom and i use weatherpannel too.
This post has been thanked 1 times.