View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 02:41 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd VERIZON MMS Fix Help} Not sure if anyone needs help BUT here it is.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
i will definetly agree with you on that. i had a lot of lag in HTC app for sms at first, BUT since i have started flashing Energy ROM it is very speedy. love the interface of the HTC txt too!! would hate to lose it!!
I like the HTC interface too, but the longer you use it the laggier it gets (I don't care what ROM you're using)

If you keep your inbox cleared out, it works great unless you get into a REAL long conversation with one person. If you do that, it gets laggy as hell on ANY 2.5 ROM (including NRG).

~John