View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 02:26 PM
MinLo
PPCGeeks Regular

MinLo is keeping up the good workMinLo is keeping up the good workMinLo is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint users on Mighty Mike's ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
lol skyfire for your results?

Skyfire uses server side rendering, you can't do speedtests with that.

There's not much to the rom in terms of data tweaks. I haven't touched any of that stuff so I'm not sure how it can be affecting you guys.
I was going to post the same thing about the internet speed in your thread Mike but figured it would get buried.....

The opera build seems to have issues too....
I swear on one of Psyki's TP Roms he used this Opera build and I had the same issues until he changed to a different build.....
IDK if its interconnected.....doubt it but just wanting to give my 2 cents

CFAY's opera build is pretty flawless but I prefer your rom so far after using both roms for a complete day.......

If you hit the the addy bar to bring up the search bar it is hit or miss when u hit enter/screen search button if will work...
I have to hit it multiple times sometimes, other times it will work as supposed to.......
Sometimes opera will just hang and then stop loading completely and the progress bar will dissappear.....
There's been other issues with the Opera build but can't remember at the moment will edit as I remember....