View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 02:16 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [Always Updating][KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23509/28004-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Hey RZ, one last question before you're off for another while...

In the 12/04/09 kitchen I noticed RZ CDMS SMS Fix is now in unused/7_manila_tweaks2.1. If I run the kitchen as is I get the Sim card error. I have the CDMS SMS Fix as a cab and have EXTfied it and cook it in and it fixes the SIM card error. I'm not sure if it's the same one you have in the kitchen. Why did you move it to the unused folder? It is necessary in order to not get the Sim card error message right?

Anway once I get past that error I get this error

I noticed you have HTCSense_amarullzNoMessagingClient_1.00-091126 in the 12/04/09 kitchen. This is supposed to fix that? On XDA I've found version 1.50 which I believe is the newest version. I've tried them both and edited the app.reg file as the xda site suggest to do but I still can't respond thru the text tab in manila or I get this message. I've seen this message talked about on the xda site, but haven't seen someone post a definitive solution. Is there one?

Also, you used to have a Zenyee Disable HTC Messaging EXT of some sort in your kitchens didn't you. I don't see it in kitchens from the past few days. Is this why I get this error message? I have the cab and can convert it if need be, but I just wasn't sure...

drdrewdown said there's a 30 second fix. Do you know what that fix is?
the SMS fix I had is for 2.1 only, which is why it is in 2.1 tweaks. I have not been on xda since I started real life, so I do not know what is going on there. I did go on today to get 28008 but thats all, I have not followed the manila 2.5 porting process in a while. I do not know what the fix is, but dr drew has been very helpful in my absence from what I have seen, I am sure he will share it if asked.