View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 01:45 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [Always Updating][KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23509/28004-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Great to see you back Glad to hear about all your upcoming learning. Thanks for letting us know what's going on in your life even though it's none of our business really. You are good people RZ. I guess when 28008 is ready we'll just see it in the kitchen, sys or xip file listings?
Thanks!
28008 is ready now though I am still tweaking it, it will be in tonights xip/sys uploads, I have not stopped any of my upload routines. even though I may not get on this site that much anymore, I am still pretty active in the kitchen when I get time.

Last edited by raidzero; 12-04-2009 at 01:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.