View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 01:21 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EmpiROM - Featuring TellMe & WM6.5.1 - Fast, Stable, Sleek. For Touch Pro.

Well I don't know about Energy ROM, but I have used Haze 1.7 (good ROM and pretty good battery life), Cobra (battery life sucked for me and didn't care for some of the cosmetic stuff, i.e. icons forked up) and now I'm on Lunacie and so far so good with battery life and all the functions I have played with have worked, plus it's using Sense 2.5, and he's updating constantly, so thats the ROM I will stay with for a while. One thing I have learned in my short time on PPCGeeks is that you have to find a ROM and ride the wave until the Chef stops and then move on to the next. I agree that EmpiROM is a good ROM but without updates from the Chef you can only do so much and stay on the forefront of the ever evolving technology around the PPC world, just my 2 cents.