View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 12:06 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 11/26/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
Ok for all the people with ezinput sip menu issues....

Credit goes to theboostman here... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=272

I re-flashed last night and this has worked all day with none of the ill effects mentioned in the post.

First... I'm using the 21870 SYS in this kitchen so I don't know if it will work on 6.5.x SYS'

Second... I'm using this keyboard in the kitchen:
SIP - Nikoan89 Compact-Phone Keypad EzInput 2.1.1917.1325.00

Ok, for me, the reg edit mentioned in theboosman's post was not needed.

All I had to do was get his patched Bio Touch.dll and put it in \Windows and soft reset. I have no idea why this works (and don't really care ) but it does.

I'm attaching the file from theboostman's post

@OMJ, could i just drop this in the files folder of the EXT and it will be dumped in \Windows so I don't have to do it post flash?
very nice vancer....yes, just drop it in a ext folder and it will get dumped in.

I tried this on my latest 28008 rom. It works, but if I hit the keyboard button to open the keyboard, I have to hit it a 2nd time & then the menu will open. Problem is, when u hit it a 2nd time the keyboard is suppose to close. so now, there's no way to close except exit out of the app your in. Is it different on 6.5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordy View Post
I hadn't flashed my phone in a while, but I grabbed your 1.3 kitchen and added/replaced the EXT's with the ones on your ftp. I also grabbed the 2800* sys' from your ftp and built a rom with 28008. Seems to be very snappy and everything I use is working. The only things I noticed is the phone settings are not there no matter how I try to access them. Through the dialer, settings, or touchflo. And also Windows Live won't work for me.
I think I uploaded that sys prematurely, I'll upload the one I'm using now.