View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 11:04 AM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [Always Updating][KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23509/28004-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernox701 View Post
Where can I find the clock and taskbar files in this kitchen....

Thanks
clock is buried somewhere in the manila_core I am sure. taskbar is in SYS, its in shellres.192.dll, tshres.192.dll, and many more. download one of tsowen's taskbar packages to see the individual dll files that contain them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_reyna_16 View Post
RZ, or anybody else...

1. how can i make an EXT so that i can replace a couple of stuff in the windows directory, such as the startup background and the .tsk file (RZ, i know you told me to do an EXT, but the question is how). do i have to include an app.dat file?

2. if i edit app.dat in EXT/Baseline/6_end/RZ_shortcut_replacement by adding a ";" in front of the directory where i dont want that app going, will that put everything in the startmenu? or do i need to edit the specified path?

For example:
Do i do this.....

";Directory("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Office Mobile"):-File("Phone.lnk","\Windows\cprog.lnk")" //PUT A ";" IN FRONT OF THE LINE

or this...

"Directory("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs"):-File("Phone.lnk","\Windows\cprog.lnk")" //DELETED "OFFICE MOBILE" AFTER Programs DIRECTORY

EDIT: RZ, i used your bubblebreaker and solitare EXTs that you posted a while back and had no luck with them, just wondering if you can post a cab or something that i can install...

EDIT 2: it appears that the bubblebreaker and solitare EXTs do work, how do i edit the EXTs to make a shortcut on my games folder? i looked in the windows folder and they are there, just not in the games folder!
you are correct about editing app.dat files. to move solitaire and bubble breaker you just need to copy the contents of another app.dat and edit the links to point to the correct files. easy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I just learned something new and wanted to share for anyone who has been trying to figure out how to do move programs out of the folders RZ has them in and onto the main start menu page. In the kitchen, use Notepad and just edit the app.dat file in EXT/Baseline/6_end/RZ_shortcut_placement. In that file you'll see it all laid out. For example, if you want to take File Explorer out of the Tools folder just change this line:

Directory("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Tools"):-File("File Explorer.lnk","\Windows\fexplore.lnk")

to this

Directory("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs"):-File("File Explorer.lnk","\Windows\fexplore.lnk")

That's the only one I've tried so far, but I'm assuming that it works for any of the others as well.

That's the arduous part of learning in the kitchen. You can only tell if it works after you cook it... over and over and over.
yes that's correct. what is not there is in individual ext app.dats and whats not there is in the initflashfiles.dat in oem_lang_0409.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
From what little I know about WinCE Cab Editor I think maybe you'd be able to extract them with it.
download the max manila package and extract all its *_manila files to a directory then drag that directory onto cfc_gui_2.5 in tools. you will be able to see which file is what graphic in manila.

In recent kitchens many things have been fixed, clear storage works, power icons are correct, last night one thing is messed up, the modules in resourceproxy need to be moved into the files dir. other than that its all working great. I have not explored manila at all since I slowed down on phone stuff. I have been concentrating on making a titanium only for myself, my wife, and people I work with to use since I have always been a titanium kind of guy. I am downloading 28008 right now to mess with it when I have time. I registered myself for tons of classes so I will not be on here that much, but I have not died lol.

Unix fundamentals - 7 hours - completed
Unix: advanced usage - 7 hours
introduction to c programming - 17 hours
comptia network+ fundamentals - 3 hours

been busy with lots of stuff but I am still doing things here and there.. now off to see what has happened in the rom thread.