View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 10:12 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Coming to the United States?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooDaddy View Post
I dont think I would jump ship if Sprint doesnt get it. I love my SERO way to much to just give up for a phone. Its really not up to HTC who gets it and who doesn't.
If the carriers dont ask HTC for it, theres not much HTC can do
yeah but SERO just isn't worth having to only have a diamond pro, or pro2, I don't want a keyboard on my phone, and I don't want a 2.8" screen.

It may not be HTC's fault, it surely is Sprint's for not getting any decent WM phones when ATT and Verizon have diamond2 a pro 2 and a whole slew of other phones announced...