View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 03:49 AM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: iphone or android?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goonygugle View Post
Have you ever compared the hardware specs of a 1300.00 macbook and a 600.00 laptop? even though macs are higher priced you are getting high end specs. and the resell value is way better then a pc. no im not a apple fanboy, i dont even own a mac, but i sure would if i could afford one.
Right, the hardware specs are exactly what I'm talking about. I'm on a 500.00 Gateway laptop right now that matches the specs of the mighty macbook. Maybe "matches" isnt the right word, mine actually has more ram, a larger hard drive, and a larger screen for around a 3rd of the price.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28