View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 03:29 AM
BooDaddy
Linux Administrator

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TV Out Registry Hack

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraith79 View Post
Ok, here's what I did!

1. Make sure you have everything you need! In my case, two wires, 3.5mm audio cable and 2.5mm simple video cable, the adapter from a Diamond and of course my phone! (Pic 1)

2. Take the Diamond adapter crack it open and cut the BLUE wire. As seen in picture 2! Then put it all back together, because the hard part is over! Tape it up so it doesn't fall apart, leaving the 2.5mm jack accessible!

3. Take your 2.5mm video jack (Pic 3) plug it in to the Diamond adapter

4. Take your 3.5mm audio jack (Pic 4) and plug it in to the phone.

5. Now take the adapter and plug it into the USB port on the bottom of the phone!

6. Find a TV with all the corresponding RCA connections, plug it in and away you go! Oh and a little side note, the phone charger still works through the adapter! Sp, you can watch and charge at the same time!
This worked splendidly for me! Mucho thanks! One note, I am using a set of Monster cables for a camcorder, and my yellow and red cables were swapped. So, I swapped them around, and have full video and stereo!

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓