View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 02:07 AM
strra
the World Watcher

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to strra
Re: hard spl unlock not working on my replaced phone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
well today I tried paying for a unlocker to get denied for my credit card, tried 4 times no dice, come to find out each fail and re attemp I was charged a buck......

I dont wanna try anymore as I feel now im being ripped off and there just collecting my dollar everytime...

And I agree with the others, theres alot of info there getting...
my guess is that it's something like at the gas pump. it will charge you a dollar and if the card is accepted, it'll allow you to pump gas and charge you the full amount minus a dollar. if it declines, the dollar charge will be refunded.