View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 08:44 PM
gazment
PPCGeeks Regular

gazment is keeping up the good workgazment is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to gazment Send a message via Yahoo to gazment
Re: [ROM] 12/03/09-0.7 | fresh rom | Optimized boot + apks | read for known issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by siptang1227 View Post
ok, if someone can feed me with spoon I would greatly appreciate it.

I just returned from 2 weeks hiatus back into winmo world. I have regretted this decision and came back. I'm still on modaco rom and I want to do a "fresh" install from ground up. If I get this update zip and put it into my root and run the installer within the phone and apply the patch can i hard reset with all the fresh-rom contents inside?

any minor bugs known besides that keyboard thing that has already been addressed?

flip - any chance that you will release a rom with the patch built in for a lazy soul like me I appreciate your hard work buddy.
Once you install the fresh zip and then the patch zip you can hard reset to your hearts content and you will still be FRESH.

The keyboard issue isn't an issue after the patch install, and i've been running this all day using the phone hard (I have a day off) without any issues what so ever.

Fresh has already stated he won't be making another rom with the patches included until .8 comes out. 0.7 just came out so I wouldn't expect that to be anytime too soon. Just put 2 zips on your sd card install and boot. Piece of cake.