View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 08:44 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosey View Post
omj:
other then then 3 changes you listed, are there any other internal tweaks that you did? the 3 changes you listed don't really effect me so if that's all you did, I'll wait for another update that might lol

(hopefully you have moved vancer and me back into the "listen to" group instead of the "ignore" group lol)
it was just the 3 changes I mentioned

Vancer never left the "listen to" group, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
same version. the sms was working before i did the restore. i swear every build of 6.5 i run the sms breaks and i have to use sms chat. i don't mind but id like to use the native sms and the icon in sense.
amarullz did mention that restoring a backup may cause issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeropatel View Post
thanks..i'll give that a try.

Can someone please check the following registry and let me know what its set to? thanks.

\HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila\Weather.CityList

this is what I have it set to in the rom:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila]
"Weather.CityList"="NAM|US|FL|ORLANDO"