View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 07:37 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 11/26/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
I know that you are using calks kitchen base and adding in new SYS when they come out. Are you altering anything in the SYS and ROM folders to work with Sense 2.5? Reason I ask is that I built roms from your original kitchen using the SYS that were provided and things worked just fine, but when i tried to add SYS that da_reeseboy released, for some reason Sense would just cycle instead of starting. I will admit that i went through the VK and deselected all of the EXTs that said 'message' of some sorts in them so i could cook in the new PeopleMessage Client from Amarullz. Is that possibly what is causing manila not to boot? Otherwise im gonna just extract your kitchen again and add your new EXT package.
yes, for starters I recmod all the recommended modules, I also make a few regedits, but nothing that would cause sense not to start.

You only need to disable HTC Messaging

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
I know how you feel. I wish i understood the whole recmodding thing and what files to do it to but I am oblivious. Heck, I even tried just turning Da_Gs SYS into VK usable and got lost. Lol
I just did it today....very time consuming, here is a good guide @ EDTP for recmodding http://www.everythingdiamond.info/showthread.php?t=490

attached is the tool I use to recmod, just drag the file on top of SuperRecMod.vbs file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Just look for recmodcommon.bat in the 'recmodding slot 0' thread at everythingdiamond.info chef's corner forum. Add it to the send-to menu of windows and all you have to do is right-click on the shared/common folder and click send-to recmodcommon.bat. It then recmods everything 'safe' that joojoo figured out. Simple and saves tons of time .
aww man, that sounds even easier...thx

here is the post.... http://www.everythingdiamond.info/sh...&postcount=118

Quote:
Originally Posted by liriel View Post
Anyone know how I can use the Manila 2.1 slider icons? I am not a big fan of the colourful 2.5 icons.
I dont believe so, I've already deleted them from the kitchen
Attached Files
File Type: rar Super Recmod.rar (8.3 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by OMJ; 12-03-2009 at 07:41 PM.