View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 06:28 PM
MordyT
Retired Staff-MordyT.com

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The Pocket PC Geeks Podcast. 12/2/09!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siflan View Post
Oh, no, I know that. I'm speakin' of the regulars. Not just the hierarchy but open it up to a few people that are regulars in the forum. Not to everyone, 'cause I think you know what'll happen if that happen. But allow some more to voice their opinions. I'd love to chime in as I have a window to technology myself and could provide some insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laos101 View Post
OTHER.

Can I suggest something to be discussed?

Sure! We primarily get our news off of PPCGeeks.com, so be sure to suggest a news tip there if it's something like that.

We also check chat time to time live on the show, so you can leave your thoughts there too.

How can I get on the show?

This is no exclusive club, far from it. We invite anyone with a straight head, an honest opinion, and a love for mobility on the show.

If you think you got what it takes, a microphone, and perhaps a few fun facts, PM me and we can talk.

At the moment, we're really looking for ANDROID users, Iphone users, and ROM or Software Chefs/Developers
-------------
Any questions? Post below!
To bad you don't read as well as you listen...

I am really kidding, I just wrote that to take up the minimum post requirement....

You seem like a good guy and I would love to see you on the show!!!
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.