View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 01:56 PM
blazingwolf
VIP Member

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone already pick up the Omnia II?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenskeeper805 View Post
I wonder how much program memory is used off the shelf? I was playing with a Tilt 2 the other day and with nothing running in the background, it only had like 40mb program memory available out of like 256! I just don't think I can go back to a phone with a ROM that the provider has cluster****ed up! The problem is that knowing VZ/Sammy, we'll be stuck with the stock ROM for a while. Plus i'm so used to having the startmenu/close buttons on the bottom (where they should be!) that I feel it would be a step backwards.
With TouchWiz turned off there was about 80MB free. That was out of an available 120MB (give or take a few MBs).

Follow me on mytabletlife.com