View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 01:40 PM
bigoiboy
Lurker

bigoiboy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Do you think omnia 2 is losing its hype??

I spent about 30 minutes playing with the O2 lastngiht in a VZW store, I was really supprised at how much i liked it. The hardware is nice. First thing i did was close out of all the open apps, there where at least 10 of them, and then turned off the touch wiz. The phone flew. I found and installed the newest google maps in under 2 minutes. There was a near instant GPS lock. The screen is very nice. not sure if its glass or plastic. Theres a lot of nice included apps. The phone is gettign killed by people who havent tryed it out yet or are just going off of crappy videos of it on engadget..... i really recomend trying it for yourself... I"m coming from a VZW HTC 6900 Touch, almost ready to swtich to an Iphone ( been using an jailbrook Itouch for the last 3 months) but last night after usign the O2 i'm really thinking of staying with VZW with an O2. I've been too many place with friends with iphones who couldnt send a text but i could stream youtube clips with my old touch. THe O@ fixes most of my grips with the old touch. 3.5 jack... WIFI...fast... big screen.. nice camera with flash.