View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 01:39 PM
DenBurt
Lurker

DenBurt is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

FYI, OK not sure where to start... I have read some of the posts on this thread and will continue.
I had an earlier version of Might ROM6 a while back but recently I had some issues and decided to redownload and reinstall. Well that was Saturday 11/28/09 and since then it has twice locked up only for me to "soft reset" and it decides to reinstall... as if I did a hard reset CRAP. Yes I followed all (I think) of the instructions, I have installed several of the GREAT Mighty Roms (thank you many times over and I think it's time for another donation) and haven't had any issues (yes I do a hard reset after I install) The last several times I downloaded and installed I had no problems, loved it, but this one I am questioning... Nothing seems to be as it should, I could list a number of things I don't care for but I am not even sure it installed properly. I may have a hardware issue or something... I am quite sure I have an older version (not that old I am sure) on my home P.C. so I guess I will backstep to that one. BTW my wife is still using Mighty5 and is still smiling...(god even thanks you for that

Has anyone ever seen a soft reset do this before? It seems very strange and I am afraid it could be hardware related so I would like to know if anyone has seen this before.

I also have one request I haven't seen many people mention it but it would be REAL nice if I could have my stock Alltell setting on the power down button. When i first got this phone (my second not counting the wife's) I could just hold the button down for a few seconds and it would prompt me for a hard reset.... or was that just a button (power down) assigned to the clear storage app? Hmmmm

I want to make sure you know that I am very grateful for all the work you have put into this and I want to say thanks again.