View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 01:11 PM
tx_jaycee
Almost a VIP

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Again, on Dec 2 218677:

Looks like Opera 10 Beta 1 is defaulted. I haven't installed the new beta on top of this yet. I'll assume it will become the default. If not, I think you just need to rename it Opera10 or OperaL or whatever is in the Windows Directory.

Bing looks like v.4.6.9179.1 ...I don't know what the update is.

Google Maps comes up as v.3.2.1 (#17)

...I assume these are all the previous versions, since these updates came out while the ROMs were being cooked.
Ok looks like the version of Bing I downloaded was older (4.6.6169.0 OEM).

Google Maps is v.3.3.0 (#53) and I've attached it in case anyone didn't see it yesterday.
Attached Files
File Type: cab GoogleMaps v3.3.CAB (1.06 MB, 55 views) Click for barcode!