View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 09:31 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdafreund View Post
Yeah, i just saw the 28008 Dec.2 posted, which no doubt will be my new default, but am still waiting to try the M2.5 to see how things are going. More and more we're steering away from the "Not for everyday use" as newer version's come out. The 28006 was a lot faster and better then earlier versions, granted the MMS was quirky for me. And after 2 days the whole rom somehow got corrupted, and no links worked anymore in my favorite's links on home tab, and adding any only showed 4 total in the list. Reinstalling wouldn't help either, since most were all the ones cooked in to the ROM. And a hard reset just froze it indefinitely at the 'TOUCH PRO' screen with red text into at the bottom. Never had that happen before, but it did nevertheless.
But that's beyond the normal to have happened. Still looking forward to trying 28008 M2.5 and see how it runs, and MMS.
This happened to me on another ROM once...I woke up and the phone was cracked out...nothing worked, tons of errors. Soft reset forced a hard reset, but the ROM files wouldn't reload...I needed to completely reflash. It was super odd. Gremlins, man...gremlins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thematrixkid17 View Post
Sorry for my string of posts here, but I'd also like to note that it seems for me that the Zenyee Disable HTC Messaging 1.2 doesn't have an effect in the Dec 2, 21877 build. Not that this is too much of a problem now that HTC messaging seems to work alright. Although, I'm not getting landscape to work (as expected).
It shouldn't work now that we have the "2.1" manila texting application installed. The disable cab is to knock out HTC 2.5 Manila texting which is now disbaled. ...and yes, it's known that this port of the 2.1 texting app is not complete and therefore landscape can be tricky.

This is quite an improvement from where we were with texting a couple of weeks ago. It will only improve.