View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 02:55 AM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
There is a registry edit for that if it doesn't automatically register as the default.
HKLM > Software > Microsoft > Shell > Rai > EFBROWSER
0 = Opera Browser
1 = "Path to opera" - i.e. "\Program Files\Opera Mobile 10\Opera10-armv4i.exe"
2 = 1
3 = 0

Don't knock it till you try it. SMS/MMS all work out of the box, at least it will if he cooked in Arcsoft. Tip: to get to WM default messaging in landscape just hit "All Messages" then open your keyboard.
i didn't knock it man!!! the edit is because when i went to logoff twitter i saw nrgz updated a tweet while i was posting the first one in my post, so i thought i would be kind enough to add the rest of nrgz tweet,i didn't knock anything lol,check his twitter tab,its all there