View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 11:21 PM
gullzway
VFW Member

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Opera Mini 5 Beta 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexluthor View Post
Fullscreen Edit Mode Locks up Mobile 5 Beta 2

I had the same problem in Beta 1 as well.

I have a Windows Mobile 6.1 Touch Pro.

If I'm in fullscreen edit mode, occasionally, Mini 5 seems to disable my softkeys so that I'm either unable to cancel my editing session or click ok to save it. I can still continue to type though.

Basically, I'm completely unable to get out of fullscreen edit mode and I have to terminate the application manually.

It happens on many different pages and doesn't always happen when I edit the same text box. I can edit the box once and it works and then the next time in the same box, I get the problem.

Can anyone else confirm?

Any possible solutions?

Or maybe even a workaround? If my softkeys aren't working, is there a key I can hit on my physical keyboard that might be equal to hitting the ok softkey?

I wonder if using a updated java might make a difference? I'm on Esmertec 20080912.5.1 now.
Thats the problem i have and was hoping they fixed. I guess i will be using their keyboard because the constant lockups when entering text was slightly more annoying than using this keyboard with tiny buttons. I have to use the stylus.