View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 07:41 PM
Omega Ra
Halfway to VIP Status

Omega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Omega Ra
Re: Anyone already pick up the Omnia II?

Was just playing with it in the store. Seems pretty good. The swype keyboard is pretty accurate, I was surprised. And it seems Samsung got the problem with the moving widgets solved in Touchwiz 2.0. It seems you can only move the widgets when the widget tray is open, but when it is closed they are locked in place. The one I was playing with had a low battery so I couldn't check out the camera, but from what I read it is more or less the same thing as the one in our omnia, but the video is better. I was able to disable the touch wiz and widgets and see the WinMo 6.5 interface there ready to go, so that was nice. You can the only thing that didn't change was the settings menus. Even with the widgets off and the touchwiz disabled I still didn't see the standard WM menus. The cube seems fairly useless to me..much like the carousel in Mobile shell. But on the whole I liked the phone, but they are pricing it a bit high, but what are you going to do...