View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 05:52 PM
m_reyna_16
Regular 'Geeker

m_reyna_16 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Always Updating][KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23509/28004-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I just learned something new and wanted to share for anyone who has been trying to figure out how to do move programs out of the folders RZ has them in and onto the main start menu page. In the kitchen, use Notepad and just edit the app.dat file in EXT/Baseline/6_end/RZ_shortcut_placement. In that file you'll see it all laid out. For example, if you want to take File Explorer out of the Tools folder just change this line:

Directory("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Tools"):-File("File Explorer.lnk","\Windows\fexplore.lnk")

to this

Directory("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs"):-File("File Explorer.lnk","\Windows\fexplore.lnk")

That's the only one I've tried so far, but I'm assuming that it works for any of the others as well.

That's the arduous part of learning in the kitchen. You can only tell if it works after you cook it... over and over and over.
yea, a cpl of posts back he explained to me how to do this, there is also another file you need to edit, but cant remember out of the top of my head, ill post it later