View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 05:38 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Always Updating][KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23509/28004-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

I just learned something new and wanted to share for anyone who has been trying to figure out how to do move programs out of the folders RZ has them in and onto the main start menu page. In the kitchen, use Notepad and just edit the app.dat file in EXT/Baseline/6_end/RZ_shortcut_placement. In that file you'll see it all laid out. For example, if you want to take File Explorer out of the Tools folder just change this line:

Directory("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Tools"):-File("File Explorer.lnk","\Windows\fexplore.lnk")

to this

Directory("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs"):-File("File Explorer.lnk","\Windows\fexplore.lnk")

That's the only one I've tried so far, but I'm assuming that it works for any of the others as well.

That's the arduous part of learning in the kitchen. You can only tell if it works after you cook it... over and over and over.