View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 05:12 PM
jzsax1
PPCGeeks Regular

jzsax1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Treo Pro and WM 6.5 ?

Im currently running CFAY's WM6.5 Version 1.54 RC2 and it runs great on the Treo Pro... i like it much more than i do the stock ROM from sprint. Of course it is not perfect and some things just don't work right with it but so far im willing to live with it.

here is the list...
1- Ringer/Vibrate Icon does not work with the Vibrate switch on top of the device. When you switch it to vibrate, the device will still display the Ringer on Icon. no biggie for me.

2-Sprite Backup does not work at all. It installs fine but it display an error when you try to use it.

3-The New Lock Screen works great until you receive a call where the buttons lock when you take the call.... i haven't figured out how to unlock this... do not confused this with the HTC built in Dial Screen. Im talking about the new Windows 6.5 Slide Dial Screen

The Alarm snooze options does not appear if you are running the new Slide Dial/unlock interface from Windows Mobile

Thats it! everything else works great..!!!! it even feels faster than the old 6.1 ROM and my internet connection scores have increased dramatically.

i used to get 800 Kb/s on a good day
now i get 1100 kb/s constantly