View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 12:46 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregbolt View Post
The program is crappy. Looking at their knowledge base, they state they are having issues with TP2 and 6.5. I know the Hero and Imagio have issues.

Why would a company use a separate audio player to listen to messages. They say that they are working on it.

You're welcome. I didn't find much info on VVM and 2.5 in the threads and had to do a lot of homework.

Anybody have a VVM app working on the 28005 2.5 ROM?
Yea, I looked into it initially because of my girlfriends VVM on her flippin' Instinct...it's awesome. She gets a notification and it pulls up a quick screen where she can listen to the message right then...no phone calls, no need to open another program. It's fast and slick...and I wanted it.

My research stopped when I found out I'd be charged for the forwarding on Sprint's end. ...when the call forwarding policy changed, I grabbed up FusionVVM from the Marketplace. I just wasn't impressed.

I'm sure if you look into some of the pay software packages out there, you might find something. If I come across anthing, I'll def put it out for the community.
This post has been thanked 1 times.