View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 12:39 PM
gregbolt
N00b

gregbolt is keeping up the good workgregbolt is keeping up the good workgregbolt is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Yea, my problem is getting the *38 to revert to my default voicemail. I'm not saying the program is complete garbage...I didn't personally like it and couldn't see a time savings in using it. Setting it up was cake...and yea, it plays much nicer with 2.1 because of the texting/notification element of the software. I can get around this in 2.5, as you said, by knocking out HTC messaging - but overall, I'd rather use the default VM.

I'm going to give it another whirl, maybe *38 will make nice with me...I definitely appreciate the feedback/information.

Thank you thank you.
The program is crappy. Looking at their knowledge base, they state they are having issues with TP2 and 6.5. I know the Hero and Imagio have issues.

Why would a company use a separate audio player to listen to messages. They say that they are working on it.

You're welcome. I didn't find much info on VVM and 2.5 in the threads and had to do a lot of homework.

Anybody have a VVM app working on the 28005 2.5 ROM?