View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 12:39 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceXMachine View Post
Hello all...

I have seen it reported in this thread by multiple people but not seen a fix for MMS. I am no slouch but I cannot figure it out. No matter what I do, it still says "unable to send...". So far what I have tried is deleting all other servers in the server list except for Verizon (had to go into the registry to remove Sprint as it appeared to be the default...at least in the registry). Also, there was a line in the Registry which implied that it would default to the GSM setting and even had Verizon as the "ActiveGSM" key for MMS...most likely meaningless but still ironic. I edited/deleted these entries to point to or only leave the Verizon MMS server as an option for MMS setting. I am *intimately* familiar with everything Verizon, if you get my meaning, and am more than confident the settings are correct. Does anyone else with Verizon have an issue with MMS? Just FYI, I don't use MMS much so if your "fix" involves disabling th HTC MMS, installing Arcsoft, jumping up and down while waxing one off, then I will pass as it is not that serious for me...just perplexing. BTW, NRG, nice ROM. Coming from someone who has flashed ROMs since my 6700 over 3/4 years ago, this is some good shit. Keep up the good work!
Good to be back!!!!!!! 28005m2.5 is the top shizz...until 28006m2.5 drops! Been busy as ever lately and haven't had time to mess with my device and have not needed to, since the flash it has been FLAWLESS in my uses!

On Topic now....Bro on MMS......I have went to the gills with this issue as well. I run an Alltel TP on Verizon BUT I also had the same issue when still on Alltel. I tried multiple settngs changes and about any fix I could google up and nothing worked right. I was able to get it to work eventualy and it does on the newest 28005m2.5.... BUT only way is doing the MMS flashdance. HOWEVER I am a manila messaging fan and don't want it disabled just to get an occasional pic or pointless mms. I currently have HTC messaging still enabled and get MMS. I just have to go back to MS messaging to view and send them. I placed MS messaging as one of my 12 quicklinks (THANX to numskull). AGAIN.... Still had to do the dance of... pic mail remove cab,sr,alltel dcd carrier cab, sr, and then arcsoft alltel cab, sr. I rarely use MMS either but wanted to have it in case and wanted to see if my recent switch to Verizon affected which carrier or arcsoft cab I needed to use. So far so good still using Alltel gear. It is a bit o'hassle but it works for me since I get maybe 5-6 MMS a month and send even less. Just my 2c.
This post has been thanked 1 times.