View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 12:35 PM
maxtcee
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Imagio or omnia 2

whats up guys just came back from big red and saw the omnia 2 is out after playing with it for about 20 min and me comming from the i910 i started having flashbacks of the old touch screen and the omnia looks bulky also the resolution doesnt look as clear as the imagio although it didnt impress me much i think in the long run there will be alot more custom roms avaliable then the imagio as for omnia 2 is wolrdwide and imagio is only usa just wanted to know what your input might be as for my 30 days are almost up thanks

Last edited by maxtcee; 12-02-2009 at 04:26 PM.