View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 12:28 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregbolt View Post
Phone Fusion is a PITA. It does work though.

Did you call Sprint and have them set the forwarding or dial *28(your number)? I did it this way and got it working fine and changed the VM number under phone settings to call this number instead.

VVM does have issues on the 2.5 roms. Works fine under 2.1. The issue seems to be HTC messaging client. If you disable the client under 2.5 and go with the WinMo client or arcsoft, it works the right way.

To remove and go back was *38 and change the vm number back. That way Sprint does not delete your vm and you can test and revert back, if needed.

QUOTE from ThreeFaces
Yea, my problem is getting the *38 to revert to my default voicemail. I'm not saying the program is complete garbage...I didn't personally like it and couldn't see a time savings in using it. Setting it up was cake...and yea, it plays much nicer with 2.1 because of the texting/notification element of the software. I can get around this in 2.5, as you said, by knocking out HTC messaging - but overall, I'd rather use the default VM.

I'm going to give it another whirl, maybe *38 will make nice with me...I definitely appreciate the feedback/information.

Thank you thank you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.