View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 12:04 PM
gregbolt
N00b

gregbolt is keeping up the good workgregbolt is keeping up the good workgregbolt is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Phone Fusion is a PITA. It does work though.

Did you call Sprint and have them set the forwarding or dial *28(your number)? I did it this way and got it working fine and changed the VM number under phone settings to call this number instead.

VVM does have issues on the 2.5 roms. Works fine under 2.1. The issue seems to be HTC messaging client. If you disable the client under 2.5 and go with the WinMo client or arcsoft, it works the right way.

To remove and go back was *38 and change the vm number back. That way Sprint does not delete your vm and you can test and revert back, if needed.

QUOTE from ThreeFaces
Quote:
I was going to post to warn people against setting this up...I kinda want to put my device through a wall with this software. It works..."ok", so I figured I would uninstall and revert back to standard voicemail, since I did NOT see a difference/time savings between calling into my voicemail from the notification, and clicking into a visual voicemail program through a notification to launch an audio player to play my voicemail.

Uninstalling has proven to be a major P in the A and I've been dealing with it fora few weeks now. I had to call Sprint customer service to try and get the call forwarding changed and they weren't able to do it over the air.

What's worse is the Fusion voicemail system uses text messages to alert you of new voicemail. These notifications worked for the first install, but did not survive flashes. It could be a conflict with this ROM, but my ultimate conclusion is that even if it was working great, it's a terrible piece of software.

What really kills me if you deactivate the software and cannot restore your default voicemail, callers get a message saying that your number is not in service.

I would not recommend installing Fusion VVM.

Last edited by gregbolt; 12-02-2009 at 12:09 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.