View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 05:39 AM
AceXMachine
PPCGeeks Regular

AceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorddaddy84 View Post
OK, I posted a while back about not being able to send txt messages while roaming, well I still cant. But I did find something else out today. On my way to work when I went through the roaming zone, I tried to place a call only to get a message saying "Welcome to Verizon Wireless, we are currently unable to authenticate your phone...." Any idea on this. I am on sprint btw, was just roaming on Verizon.

Thanks.
That is odd since VZW wouldn't even try to authenticate your phone unless your MDN/MIN/ESN(or MEID in this case) was in their switch. Only the home carrier switch would have your authentication info. Odd indeed if you are a Sprint customer with a Sprint phone. In any event, it would have nothing to do with any ROM, not that I can think of in any event.
"There is no such thing as a stupid question" is just as ridiculous as saying "There is no such thing as a stupid answer". This proves there are also "stupid statements". There are probably alot of "stupid ideas" too. And what do all these things have in common? Stupid people.

Remember to say ...Preferrably by clicking the button instead of wasting valuable forum space