View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 01:40 AM
ksj
PPCGeeks Regular

ksj is keeping up the good workksj is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) ** |Nov27| Sense 2.1 &

Quote:
Originally Posted by mconig78 View Post
I have the same text issue also. When you go to the text tab and click menu-new and it has the cursor blinking in the To: area. if you pull up the keyboard and start to type the name then it will only pull up there email. the only way i found from here was to actually put in the phone number and it will send it that way. or else go to all contacts select the contact and select the send message.
If I'm understanding you correctly, as you type the name, it gives you options for who you want to text and how you want to contact them (text, email1, email2, etc.), is that right? But the only option it gives you is their email? On mine, I type in their first name, then either hit enter or move to the text field, and it completes their name. It doesn't give me a list of potential matches or different forms of communication. Is this different than what you're doing? I don't ever really use menu>new, so I'm not sure if this is how it's supposed to work...